Prague’s 10 Best Wedding Place – From the Photographer!
According to the statistics of 2019, we prepared for you TOP 10 popular wedding places in the Czech Republic,
- Without the doubts, is situated Old Town Hall of Prague! It is not just situated at the hard of Old Prague, but also is a symbol of the Czech Capital. Here you can see the place photos.
- Chateau Liben. It is perfect alternative to the Old Town Hall. The chateau is situated in Prague and is very popular with the wedding couples.
- Palace Klementinum It wins with its location (just a few steps from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square) and amazing interior.
- Vrtbovska Garden — it will charm you with its nature and architectural design! All this in the heart of Prague! If you like Baroque architecture and style here is the best for you! Beautiful garden and painting everywhere!
- Chateau Baroque — this castle wins with the close location to Prague and pleasant prices.
- Castle Zbiroh — excellent service and the ability to organize a ceremony, dinner and accommodation at the same place!
- Mirror Hall of the Grand Hotel Alchymist — this is the more economic option for those couples, that are dreaming to get married at the romantic atmosphere in Prague.
- Kaiserstejnsky Palace – truly royal hall of the Baroque palace will not leave you unattended!
- Konopiste Castle — one of the closest castle to Prague. In addition to historical interiors you will have a unique opportunity to make a photo session in the rose garden!
- The most popular wedding venues is closing Castle Karlstejn. This venue is ideal for the wedding couples that have requested wedding date «at the last moment».
Hurry up to choose the perfect place for your wedding! And also wedding photographer to remember all amazing moment.