In April, the sunrise and sunset times in Prague can vary depending on the specific date and your location within the city. However, as a general reference:
- On April 1st, the sun rises around 6:20 AM and sets around 7:15 PM
- On April 15th, the sun rises around 5:50 AM and sets around 7:45 PM
- On April 30th, the sun rises around 5:30 AM and sets around 8:00 PM
It’s important to keep in mind that these times can vary depending on your location within Prague and also can vary due to daylight saving time changes, which can happen on different dates in different countries, so it’s a good idea to check the specific sunrise and sunset times for your trip closer to your departure.
Here you can see more days in April
- April 1st: Sunrise 6:20 AM, Sunset 7:15 PM
- April 5th: Sunrise 6:05 AM, Sunset 7:30 PM
- April 10th: Sunrise 5:50 AM, Sunset 7:45 PM
- April 15th: Sunrise 5:50 AM, Sunset 7:45 PM
- April 20th: Sunrise 5:35 AM, Sunset 8:00 PM
- April 25th: Sunrise 5:25 AM, Sunset 8:10 PM
- April 30th: Sunrise 5:30 AM, Sunset 8:00 PM
important and holidays in April in Czech Republic
April is a month with several holidays in the Czech Republic. The most notable one is:
- Easter Monday: The Monday after Easter Sunday is a public holiday and is celebrated by Christians as the day Jesus Christ rose from the dead. It is traditional to paint and hide Easter eggs, and also to celebrate with family gatherings.
Other holidays in April include:
- April 1st: April Fool’s Day, a day when people play pranks on each other.
- April 5th: Velký pátek – Good Friday is Christian holiday
- April 18th: Den upálení mistra Jana Husa – this is a Czech national holiday that commemorates the death of Jan Hus, a Czech religious thinker and reformer who was burned at the stake in 1415
- April 30th: Den vítězství – Victory in Europe Day, a day to commemorate the end of WWII in Europe.
Please note that these are the most common holidays, there might be some variations or regional differences, please check the official sources.