- 1. Belles Fleurs, in all Prague, website in english https://svatby.
- 2. My Florist, website in en, flower delivery in Prague, wedding decoration, located in Prague 1 https://myflorist.cz
- 3. Florist Prague, Prague 1, also preparing wedding flower decoration, http://www.
- 4. Metamorphosis Prague 1, website in english http://metamorphosis.cz/?lang=
- 5. Cool Flowers, weddings, website in english, https://cool-flowers.cz
- 6. Rosemarino english websites, http://www.rosmarino.cz/en/
Are you looking for make-up artist in Prague? It’s hard to choose one because there a lot of them! Here you can find some of the who we chose for you!
ECOart SALON Rolland, located in the pretty neighborhood of Vinohrady is a multifunctional space that lovingly combines together the beauty of body, mind and spirit. At this beauty salon – art space and more, you can enjoy top hairdressing, beauty and massage services, all prepared using a holistic approach (bonus points for ECOart Salon Rolland – organic cosmetics are used in procedures, ensuring that you are supporting a worthy salon). This green salon pays attention to environmental policies by adhering…
Bridal Beauty agency
Bara K. is the founder of the Bridal Beauty agency under which she offers her services as a professional make-up artist and hairstylist for various festive occasions such as wedding shooting, pre-engagement photography, portrait shooting and more.
Barbora Růžičková is a young professional offering services of a make-up artist and stylist for all occasions including special consultations for brides. Barbora will help both bride and groom to choose the best dress and suit for them and match their overall image that is so important on this significant day. In harmony with your ideas and style she will help you choose the right style of dress for your body shape, as well as colors and accessories and accompany…
According to the statistics of 2018, we prepared for you TOP 10 popular wedding places in the Czech Republic:
- On the first place, without the doubts, is situated Old Town Hall of Prague! It is not just situated at the hard of Old Prague, but also is a symbol of the Czech Capital.
- On the second place — Chateau Liben. It is perfect alternative to the Old Town Hall. The chateau is situated in Prague and is very popular with the wedding couples.
- On the third place is located Palace Klementinum It wins with its location (just a few steps from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square) and amazing interior.
- On the forth place is based Vrtbovska Garden — it will charm you with its nature and architectural design! All this — in the heart of Prague!
- On the fifth place is Chateau Baroque — this castle wins with the close location to Prague and pleasant prices.
- The sixth place went to Castle Zbiroh — excellent service and the ability to organize a ceremony, dinner and accommodation at the same place!
- On the seventh place is situated Mirror Hall of the Grand Hotel Alchymist — this is the more economic option for those couples, that are dreaming to get married at the romantic atmosphere in Prague.
- Eighth place was given to Kaiserstejnsky Palace – truly royal hall of the Baroque palace will not leave you unattended!
- On the ninth place is Konopiste Castle — one of the closest castle to Prague. In addition to historical interiors you will have a unique opportunity to make a photo session in the rose garden!
- The TOP 10 of the most popular wedding venues is closing Castle Karlstejn. This venue is ideal for the wedding couples that have requested wedding date «at the last moment».
Hurry up to choose the perfect place for your wedding! And also wedding photographer to remember all amazing moment.